CANADA SUMMER JOBS 2022
Application Deadline: May 22, 2022
Duration: Eight weeks (full time, 35 hours)
The Armenian Diocese of Canada, with support from the Government of Canada, is pleased to announce the call for applications to hire four youth within the framework of the Canada Summer Jobs Program.
We are looking for candidates who are:
– between 15 and 30 years of age at the beginning of the employment period;
– a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act for the duration of the employment;
– have a valid Social Insurance Number at the start of employment and be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations;
– ready to work full time (35 hours) for eight weeks.
The students will work at the Diocesan Headquarters in Montreal, QC. They will:
– Collect and update data;
– Research and analyze the needs and resources of the community.
– Good English and Armenian oral communication skills are required. Knowledge of French would be an asset.
– Good computer skills for conducting research on the internet, and working with software such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
– Excellent communication skills.
Submit your CV and the Statement of Interest outlining your motivations in seeking the job by email at email@example.com